Workshops & Courses
VidaMosaics is in the village of La Magdalena near Cartagena, Murcia, Spain 30397
see www.taracasa.com for more venue information
This mosaic making courses offers a calming creative retreat from the stresses of the outside world, a beautiful location, great food and a chance to not only create a unique piece of art to take home, but also the skills to be able to start a satisfying new hobby that will stay with you long after your workshop is over.
Your tutor Dan is a talented artist who has extensive mosaics making experience and has been teaching for over 10 years. This fun course will provide the environment, materials and guidance so that you can produce your own unique mosaic artwork.
During the course you will learn the basis of cutting and shaping glass and mosaic tiles. On the course you will be able to complete a mosaic mounted on board for you to take back home to enjoy and impress your friends.
The beautiful and secluded retreat where your accommodation and courses are set is surrounded by almond, lemon and orange trees, sweet scented jasmine and bougainvillea. The gardens are an ideal place to relax in the shade or to take a soothing swim in the private pool and if you like the feel of the sand between your toes you are also just 20 minutes from the fantastic coastal beaches of Murcia.
This is the perfect place to get creative on a mosaic holiday with a difference.
PLEASE USE THE HOLIDAY BOXES BELOW or EMAIL email@example.com TO BOOK YOUR PLACE - ONLY 6 PLACES PER HOLIDAY!
Summer Months (March – October)
- 695 pounds per week per person including transfers, meals and accommodation
Non participating partner – 450 pounds per week for meals and accommodation
For less than a week is Pro Rata Cost, for example 4 nights is 525 pounds per person
Extra Nights with Meals and a mornings activity are available on Request for 95pounds per person
- Return Transfer from Murcia International Airport or Murcia city to get the coach for Alicante Airport
- accommodation in beautiful en-suite single or twin/double room
- Welcome refreshments and settling in
- Daily & Delicious healthy breakfast brunch
- Tasty vegetarian evening meals with refreshments.
- 4 days of 3- 4 hours mosaics
- Optional classes, activities, massages and therapies
- Viv & Dan helping to organise your stay
- Unlimited herbal teas, coffee and water throughout
- Plenty of time to relax at the beach or pool with a good book
Winter months (November – February)
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred 2019/2020 dates
Non Residential Courses
You are welcome to join us on any of the above dates as a non residential guest. You would need at least 2 days to complete a small mosaic but you are welcome to attend as many days as you wish, the more days the bigger the project!. The cost of this is 45 euros per day including lunches. Email us for availability.